Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Aliya and Jaidon!!!


We have just celebrated Jaidon's 14th and Aliya's 6th Birthdays!! Jaidon is my stepson but love him just the same! His birthday was on saturday and we were lucky enough for him to travel down from Bundaberg to be with us to celebrate! We had a family bbq on Saturday arvo and then Mike took the kids skating to top off the day :) The boys ended up staying up til 3am and got up early to jump back on the computers (their latest addiction!). Troy (friend) and Luke (cousin) slept over and I managed to snap a photo of where they crashed to sleep :)

Aliya had a party with her friends from school and her cousin Jessie also came. Even though itr was just a party 'at home' everyone seemed to enjoy themselves! I still can't get my head around the fact that she is 6 years old already!! It seems like just yesterday that I was enduring the February heat waiting to pop lol! As it was I ended up with my first emergency caesarean, no popping to be had hahaha!




As you can see even Bruno enjoyed himself wanting to join in with the ring toss game :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment