Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

#4 - Wedding Plans!


Thats right!! I've been a good girl this year and have worked through some of my 50 Things List :)

And what have I done, I hear you ask??

Well........................drum roll...................... I BOUGHT A WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!

I still don't have any other details booked in but I have the dress and its makes everything feel so 'real', which is a good thing considering I've been meaning to do this wedding for 12 yrs :) Its kinda like, well what a waste it would be to leave a dress in my cupboard.

I couldn't resist really, it was at a store I had looked at a few weeks ago. I went back today with my daughter and decided I really wanted to try on some different dresses to get a idea on what style might work, and the 2nd dress I tried on I fell in love with. I went away and that afternoon when back to try it on again and decided there and then that it was the one!! And for only $400 (reduced from $1100) it fitted in perfectly with our budget :)

Feels very strange only to have tried on 2 dresses and find 'the one'. I mean when you watch those 'wedding shows' on Lifestyle Channel those girls try on sooooooooo many dresses!!

But as I want a 'stress free' wedding, I would have to say that choosing the dress fits perfectly with my theme :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment