Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Kadee .....


My youngest ratbag has been getting into mischief as per usual......

Yesterday she decided to get herself wedged in between the lounge and the window! and as I was wondering what mischief she may get into today, I turn to see Kadee grabbing SiSi's full cup of tea off the table and spill it all over herself and the dinning room floor!! Argh!! Did I mention it was FULL????? (Oh and we never drink hot tea in our house, everyone prefers it luke warm, just like mine! lol!! By the time I get round to drinking my tea, its always cold!)

Oh well guess doing the floors will be on my list today! ...............

And please Kadee, lets stick to less messy mess, just like the 1 million hair-ties u spilt all over the floor the other day! Much easier to clean up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment