Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Small Success Thursday

Small Success Thursday

I think it quite fitting that I start with a inspiring quote that reflects the moment,even if it doesn't seem to reflect anything related to my small successes :)

Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat. Thermometers only measure the temperature around them. Thermostats change it.

Profound:
Discovering home education websites that are local and relevant for our family so that I can finally start our home education journey
Mundane:
The huge pile of folding that needs to be tackled
More Mundane:
The rest of the chores that I need to 'catch up'
Delightful:
Looking back on pictures of the kids when they were younger, its amazing how fast the years are passing by
Cute:
Watching Kadee trying to round up the chickens, legs and arms spread wide, yelling NO NO, so much confidence for her age :)
Always a Treat:
My brother buying me a chocolate bar, that I have never bought before because I thought I wouldn't like it, but I have now discovered it could be a new favourite
Good News Even if it's Not Great News:
Finding out that it was due to rain on birthday in a few weeks time, which means a reschedule as I am going to hire a jumping castle.....but I want to reschedule for warmer weather so we can fully enjoy ourselves :) I'm going to be the same age for the whole year so I don't mind when we celebrate :)

Head over to Chocolate for Your Brain for more Small Successes!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! Looking forward to meeting you at a home schooling activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took time to figure out how to comment, but you had an awesome week. One question though: What type of chocolate did your brother buy that is now your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SherryTex! it was a Whittakers Chocolate Slab Peanut really yummy and didn't leave me feeling yuck! lol!

    Hi Inoureyes! I also can't wait to meet up with some real life home schoolers :) So excited!

    ReplyDelete