Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Baby #7 - 10 weeks and 4 days

pregnancy


pregnancy calendar

Yes I said weeks and days cause it makes a pregnancy go quicker?!? lol!

But seriously, this pregnancy is something I have to keep reminding myself about cause I feel pretty good! I've already gained 3kgs eek! so I really need to get my butt into gear and start my exercising again! and my belly looks like I'm 6-8 mths pregnant! cause that is just how my pregnancies seem to be...

But I do like the relaxed 'pace' pregnancy #7 is heading, no stressing about baby clothes or items (we already have what we need), no extra wishing or hoping on a particular sex (cause we are already blessed with a good mix of boys and girls)and health wise everything is ok :)

The panic of baby names hasn't kicked in yet, but you will surely know about it when it does as found it hard picking a boys names last time around!!

Fingers crossed everything stays well for the rest of my pregnancy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment