Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Introducing.........

Our newest member of the family :) Danion John was born on the 16th of April - surprising us 4 wks before his due date and 2 and 1/2 weeks before his scheduled caesarean. Danion is such a chilled little guy, nothing fazes him, not even Kadee and Braith who are his constant companions, ready to let me know when he might be awake. The photo of  Kadee and Braith was taken while I was breastfeeding. They are my happy little companions, I'm never bored or lonely even when feeding Danion :)



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! He is so gorgeous and those big sibs look delighted:) Did you have time for a caesar? Did wonder why you had been quiet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a little cutie!!!!

    Congratulation to you and your whole family. I'm so glad you are all healthy and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the babymoon going? No rush to do this, if at all but just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog, so I've awarded you the Versatile Award:)
    http://sevenlittleaustralians.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue and family. A new baby is such a wonderful blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I wondered where you had gone. Many many many blessings.

    ReplyDelete